- All members must check in with the concierge or staff on duty for admittance each time they enter the club.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Swimming is allowed only when Guard staff are on duty.
- Adult Swim is called on the hour. Children must leave the pool entirely during this period, No feet or any parts of the body are allowed in the pool by children during this time.
- Dogs and other pets must be on a leash at all times. You must pick up after your pets or you may be asked to remove them.
- BSTC is a Non-Smoking facility. Please do not smoke anywhere on club grounds.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the pool area.
- The club is not responsible for loss, theft or damage of personal property left in the pool area, on club grounds or in parking lots.
- Lost & Found is in the pool area. Articles not claimed will be donated to charity each Friday.
- Bicycles must be parked on the bike pad and should be locked. The club is not responsible for theft.
- Double Swim Diaper Policy: Every child age 3 and under and those NOT COMPLETELY POTTY TRAINED must wear a SNUG FITTING NON-DISPOSABLE swim diaper or rubber pants over their disposable swim diaper. Please make sure your child visits the bathroom before they enter the pool, even if they went at home. Non-disposable swim diapers can be purchased from our life guards or concierge.
Click here to view BSTC current approved By-Laws: BSTC BY-LAWS