The Lifeguards and BSTC staff have the management’s full support in their decisions affecting your safety. Please be respectful and kind as they are keeping you and your family safe. Anyone not following staff guidance will be asked to leave the pool area and will not be permitted to return that day.
- Swimming allowed only when guard staff are on duty
- No running, pushing, dunking or roughhousing in the pool area
- No sitting or standing on shoulders
- Children under 5 must be within reach of parent or guardian when in the water
- Children under 10 must have adult supervision when at BSTC
- No swimming under or near diving board
- No flotation devices, including water wings are allowed in the deep end
- Life Jackets allowed in deep end ONLY if parent / guardian is present
- Adult swim for adults and babies only
- No hanging on basketball hoop, lane lines or rope
- One person on diving board and slide at a time
- Jumps and dives straight off the front of the diving board only
- NO GLASS or sharp objects in the pool area
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in the pool area
- A BSTC member must accompany any guest
- Adhere to the posted swim diaper policy for all non-potty trained youngsters
- Be Respectful, Be Kind, Have Fun!
Let’s have a safe and fun summer!