The Lifeguards and BSTC staff have the management’s full support in their decisions affecting your safety. Please be respectful and kind as they are keeping you and your family safe. Anyone not following staff guidance will be asked to leave the pool area and will not be permitted to return that day.
- Swimming is allowed only when Guard staff is on duty
- All children under 5 must remain at an arm’s length of their parent or guardian when in the water.
- All children under 10 must have adult supervision at BSTC.
- Regardless of age, non-swimmers must have adult supervision at BSTC.
- Floaties must remain in the shallow end – this includes water wings, blow up rings, rafts, pool noodles, etc.
- Life Jackets and Puddle Jumpers are allowed in the deep end only when an adult is with the child in the deep end.
- Adult swim is for adults and babies only. (Top of every hour for 10 minutes)
- Children are allowed to sit on the side of the pool during adult swim but must remain out of the pool.
- Swim diapers are required for every child age 3 and under and those not completely potty trained. We have a Double Swim Diaper Policy: a snug-fitting non-disposable swim diaper or rubber pants must be worn over a disposable swim diaper.
- No running in the pool area.
- No hanging on the basketball hoop.
- One person on the diving board at a time.
- Jump, dive, flip, spin, cannonball Straight Off the front of the diving board only.
- One person on the slide at a time.
- NO GLASS in the pool area.
- Masks are not required outside, but recommended for non-vaccinated individuals in both indoor and outdoor settings. BSTC will follow the current Public Health ordinance. Please visit Broomfield.org/COVID or our state’s FAQ for more information.
Let’s have a safe and fun summer!