120,000 gallons of refreshing water waiting for you in our 4 lane, 27 yard pool complete with a slide and diving board! Club members can take advantage of a full summer schedule of pool activities including: BSTC Sharks swim team for ages 18 and under, group swim lessons and private lessons given by top instructors, daily lap swim times, or the chance to just kick back and relax poolside while enjoying a sunny day along the Front Range. Swim team and lessons are open to non members as well. Please visit the Registration page for details on how to create your access to our system prior to registering for any lessons.
BSTC POOL SCHEDULE
Monday – Thursday
11:30am – 8:00pm
11:30am – 9:00pm
Saturday – Sunday
Open Swim 10:00am – 8:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday
6:00am – 7:00am (4 lanes)
Monday – Friday
11:00am – Noon (2 lanes)
6:30pm-8:00pm (1 lane)
Saturday – Sunday
Lap Swim 9:00am – 10:00am (4 lanes)
Our Pool is Open Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day
The Lifeguards and BSTC staff have the management’s full support in their decisions affecting your safety. Please be respectful and kind as they are keeping you and your family safe. Anyone not following staff guidance will be asked to leave the pool area and will not be permitted to return that day.
- Swimming allowed only when guard staff are on duty
- No running, pushing, dunking or roughhousing in the pool area
- No sitting or standing on shoulders
- Children under 5 must be within reach of parent or guardian when in the water
- Children under 10 must have adult supervision when at BSTC
- No swimming under or near diving board
- No flotation devices, including water wings are allowed in the deep end
- Life Jackets allowed in deep end ONLY if parent / guardian is present
- Adult swim for adults and babies only
- No hanging on basketball hoop, lane lines or rope
- One person on diving board and slide at a time
- Jumps and dives straight off the front of the diving board only
- NO GLASS or sharp objects in the pool area
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in the pool area
- A BSTC member must accompany any guest
- Adhere to the posted swim diaper policy for all non-potty trained youngsters
- Be Respectful, Be Kind, Have Fun!
Let’s have a safe and fun summer!
Our pool is closed for the winter and spring months. 2022 Swim Lesson Schedule will be posted in May.
Please contact Jenna Valenzuela, our General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule private lessons.
Register online for the session: https://bstc.clubautomation.com/calendar/programs
Drop In’s welcome when space is available
Contact General Manager Jenna Valenzuela: email@example.com with any questions
2022 Summer Session I Swim Program Schedule
Session runs June 6th – July 1st (4 Week Session)
2022 Summer Session II Swim Program Schedule
Session runs July 5th – August 5th (5 Week Session)
Masters Lap Swim is not available at this time.