120,000 gallons of refreshing water waiting for you in our 4 lane, 27 yard pool complete with a slide and diving board! Club members can take advantage of a full summer schedule of pool activities including: BSTC Sharks swim team for ages 18 and under, group swim lessons and private lessons given by top instructors, daily lap swim times, or the chance to just kick back and relax poolside while enjoying a sunny day along the Front Range. Swim team and lessons are open to non members as well. Please visit the Registration page for details on how to create your access to our system prior to registering for any lessons.
Our Pool is Open Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day
Opening Day is Friday, May 28, 2021
Pool Schedule for Summer 2021
Members may enter the pool area up to 30 minutes before the start of Open Swim
Monday – Friday
6 – 7am Lap Swim
7 – 11am Sharks Swim Team
11 – 11:30am Swim Lessons
11 – 12pm Lap Swim, 2 lanes available on the west side of pool
Afternoon and Evenings
Monday – Friday
11:30 – 8:30pm Open Swim/beginning June 18th, the pool will be open until 10pm for Friday Night Fun!
*From 11:30 to noon, the pool is shared with lap swim
**Diving board and full pool available for open swim at noon
***From 5 – 7pm, the pool is shared with Swim Lessons and Lap Swim
Saturdays and Sundays
8:30 – 10:30 a.m. Lap Swim
11 – 8:30 p.m. Open Swim
The Lifeguards and BSTC staff have the management’s full support in their decisions affecting your safety. Please be respectful and kind as they are keeping you and your family safe. Anyone not following staff guidance will be asked to leave the pool area and will not be permitted to return that day.
- Swimming is allowed only when Guard staff is on duty
- All children under 5 must remain at an arm’s length of their parent or guardian when in the water.
- All children under 10 must have adult supervision at BSTC.
- Regardless of age, non-swimmers must have adult supervision at BSTC.
- Floaties must remain in the shallow end – this includes water wings, blow up rings, rafts, pool noodles, etc.
- Life Jackets and Puddle Jumpers are allowed in the deep end only when an adult is with the child in the deep end.
- Adult swim is for adults and babies only. (Top of every hour for 10 minutes)
- Children are allowed to sit on the side of the pool during adult swim but must remain out of the pool.
- Swim diapers are required for every child age 3 and under and those not completely potty trained. We have a Double Swim Diaper Policy: a snug-fitting non-disposable swim diaper or rubber pants must be worn over a disposable swim diaper.
- No running in the pool area.
- No hanging on the basketball hoop.
- One person on the diving board at a time.
- Jump, dive, flip, spin, cannonball Straight Off the front of the diving board only.
- One person on the slide at a time.
- NO GLASS in the pool area.
- Masks are not required outside, but recommended for non-vaccinated individuals in both indoor and outdoor settings. BSTC will follow the current Public Health ordinance. Please visit Broomfield.org/COVID or our state’s FAQ for more information.
Let’s have a safe and fun summer!
Please contact our Jenna Valenzuela, our General Manager, at email@example.com to inquire about private lessons.
To register for Group Swim Lessons, click here to Save Your Spot
2021 Summer Swim – Session II Schedule
4-Week Session from July 5th – 30th
Drop-in welcome when space is available. Please call or email to schedule in advance.
Questions? Contact Jenna Valenzuela, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Masters Lap Swim is not available at this time.