March 14, 2020
Important Information Regarding USTA CO League Season:
USTA National issued a statement on 3/13 to all USTA Members that due to the coronavirus pandemic, the USTA has decided to suspend all USTA-sanctioned events through April 20.
All Members should have received an email from our League Coordinator, Ursula Duran, with dates that affect our teams. Please check in with your Captains about playing or withdrawing and receiving a refund.
BSTC has the seventh largest league participation in the state of Colorado! We offer a variety of USTA Women’s, Men’s and Mixed Doubles leagues. Due to the high demand for our league teams, only members are eligible to participate on BSTC adult leagues. Exceptions are granted by our Tennis Director in rare cases where we need to recruit non-members in order to have enough players at a given level to field a complete team (mainly at the 4.5 level), although in no cases are members allowed to play as nonmembers in the first year after dropping an active membership.
Please visit the Registration page for details on how to create your access to our system prior to registering.
Important Information About Adult Leagues
- The deadline to register for the first round of USTA leagues is February 18, 2020. Please see the appropriate registration deadlines for each league below.
- Only BSTC members are allowed to participate.
- Members are expected to play at level. Requests to play up a level must come through the team captain and be approved by the Tennis Director.
- Information on the days and times each league plays, match formats, etc. can be found at the links below. Please review this information before registering.
- Please read the 2020 Adult Tennis League Policies document, located here before registering.
- League fees are $50 per individual for unlimited league participation. You will be charged $50 when you register. If you only play one league during the summer, the fee will be reduced to $25 and you may request a refund through the league coordinator, Ursula Duran.
- If you have a formed team, please email your list to Ursula at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact her with any questions you may have.
- We will be offering the following leagues in 2020. BSTC registration deadlines are also noted:
USTA Mixed 18 and Over February 18, 2020USTA Adult 18 and Over February 18, 2020USTA Adult 55 Years and Over March 15, 2020CTA Women’s Daytime Doubles March 15, 2020USTA Mixed 40 Years and Over April 12, 2020CTA Adult 18-39 Years April 12, 2020USTA Adult 40 Years and Over April 12, 2020CTA Women’s 2.5 18 and Over April 12, 2020