BSTC is has the seventh largest league participation in the state of Colorado! We offer a variety of USTA Women’s, Men’s and Mixed Doubles leagues. To the high demand for our league teams, only members are eligible to participate on BSTC adult leagues. Exceptions are granted by our Tennis Director in rare cases where we need to recruit non-members in order to have enough players at a given level to field a complete team (mainly at the 4.5 level.)
Please visit the Registration page for details on how to create your access to our system prior to registering for any lessons.
Important Information About Adult Leagues
- The deadline to register for the first round of USTA leagues is February 7, 2017.
- Only BSTC members are allowed to participate.
- Members are expected to play at level. Requests to play up a level must come through the team captain and be approved by the Tennis Director.
- Information on the days and times each league plays, match formats, etc. can be found at the links below. Please review this information before registering.
- Please read the 2017 Adult Tennis League Policies document, located here before registering.
- League fees are $25 per individual for one league, or $50 per individual for unlimited league participation. Since most members play more than one league, you will be charged $50 when you register. You may request a refund if you only end up playing one league.
- If you have a formed team, please email your list to Kelly Horace at email@example.com. Please feel free to contact her with any questions you may have.
For the detailed CTA Schedule of Match Days and Times: Click here
For the CTA Calendar and Deadlines: Click Here