LATE SUMMER SESSIONS
LATE SUMMER SESSIONS BEGIN JULY 30TH and run through SEPTEMBER 15th. All sessions are co-ed unless otherwise noted. You must sign up class by class. Please reference our Registration page for information on logging in prior to signing up for any classes.
Drills sessions are fast-paced, high energy sessions which utilized a combination of ball-fed, structured rally, and live-ball drills. The emphasis is on repetition and movement. Expect a lot of fun, a good workout and feeling good about your tennis by the end of each session. Limit 8 per class.
Cost: $17 member/$22 nonmember per class.
*Evening drills will begin at 7:30pm if league play is finished, even if shown on the court scheduler as starting at 8:00pm
- Drills may fill up early. Advanced registration is encouraged to hold your spot.
- Drills are limited to 8 participants.
- Drills scheduled for 1.5 hours will be shortened to 1 hour for less than 3 participants.
- If you are registered and cannot make the class, please call 24 hours in advance to cancel.
- Instructors maybe substituted without notice but only if necessary.
- Drop-ins are welcome during the first 10 minutes.
Drill Registration: Register online at: https://bstc.clubautomation.com/
Non-members have to set up an account online before they can register. Setting up an account is quick and easy and must only be done once. Thank you.