SUMMER SESSIONS BEGIN MAY 29TH and run through JULY 31ST. (A few classes begin the week of June 4th due to league conflicts.) All sessions are Co-Ed unless otherwise noted. You must sign up class by class. Please reference our Registration page for information on logging in prior to signing up for any classes.
We offer a variety of sessions including Drills, Instructional Clinics, Cardio Tennis, and Adult Challenge Court Play.
DRILLS: Drills sessions are fast-paced, high energy sessions which utilized a combination of ball-fed, structured rally, and live-ball drills. The emphasis is on repetition and movement. Expect a lot of fun, a good workout and feeling good about your tennis by the end of each session. Limit 8 per class.
Cost: $17 member/$22 nonmember per class.
- 3.5+ Drills Mondays 9-10:30am SIGN UP
- 3.0+ Drills Mondays 10:30-Noon SIGN UP
- 4.0+ Drills Mondays Noon-1:30pm SIGN UP
- 3.5+Drills Mondays 7:30-9:00pm SIGN UP
- 2.5/3.0 Drills Tuesdays 9-10:30am SIGN UP
- 4.0+ Drills Tuesdays 10:30am-Noon SIGN UP
- 3.5+ Drills Tuesdays Noon-1:30pm SIGN UP
- 3.0+ Drills Tuesdays 7:30-9:00pm SIGN UP
- 4.0+ Drills Wednesdays 9-10:30am SIGN UP
- 3.5+ Drills Wednesdays 10:30am-Noon SIGN UP
- 3.0+ Drills Wednesdays Noon-1:30pm SIGN UP
- 4.0+ Drills Wednesdays 7:30-9:00pm SIGN UP
- 3.5/4.0 Drills Thursdays Noon-1:30pm SIGN UP
- 2.5/3.0 Drills Thursdays 7:30-9:00pm SIGN UP
- 3.5+ Drills Fridays 9-10:30am SIGN UP
- 3.0+ Drills Fridays 10:30-Noon SIGN UP
- 4.0+ Drills Fridays Noon-1:30pm SIGN UP
- 2.5/3.0 Drills Saturdays 8-9:30am SIGN UP
- 3.5+ Drills Saturdays 9:30-11am SIGN UP
- 4.0+ Drills Saturdays 11:00am-12:30pm SIGN UP
INSTRUCTIONAL CLINICS: These clinics include 1) Quality fundamental stroke mechanics upon which you can develop unlimited racquet skills in the future; 2) Fundamentally sound singles and doubles strategies for all game-styles. This allows you to establish a style that works best for you and to read your opponent more effectively; 3) Proper movement to efficiently and effectively cover your court. Limit 6 per class.
Cost: $15 member/$20 nonmember per class
Tennis 101: This is a combination of instructional clinics and and drills classes for 2.5 beginners.
- 2.5+ Tennis 101 Mondays 8:00-9.00am SIGN UP
- 2.5+ Tennis 101 Wednesdays 9:30-10:30am SIGN UP
- 2.5+ Tennis 101 Fridays 10:00-11:00am SIGN UP
Tennis 201: This is a combination of instructional clinics and and drills classes for 2.5/3.0 beginners.
- 2.5/3.0 Tennis 201 Coming Soon
Tennis 301 – Match Play: This is a Match Play session for 3.0 (+/-) players.
- 2.5/3.0 Tennis 301 Coming Soon
CARDIO TENNIS: Non-stop movement. Get your tennis specific muscles more fit to allow you to play your best tennis longer. This is an efficient way to improve your results with your current level of racquet skills and strategies. Limit 10 per class.
Cost: $12 member/$15 nonmember per class
- Cardio Tennis Tuesdays 9:30-10:30am SIGN UP
ADULT CHALLENGE COURT PLAY – DOUBLES & DRINKS! A great opportunity to just show up and play! This is doubles match play sorted by level. You must register in advance. Limit 16 players.
Cost: $10 member/$15 nonmember per class
- Doubles & Drinks Fridays 6:30-8:30pm SIGN UP