Tennis Director and Head Pro
Tom has played and coached players of all ages and ability levels for over 25 years and across the world. His approach towards tennis is anchored on a solid foundation of basic skills & techniques, individualized game-styles, and a focus on competitive development as an athlete.Tom’s coaching and consulting background include:
- Senior Tennis Director of both the Life Time’s – Colorado Springs and Flatirons Clubs
- Owner/Director of Summit Tennis with locations in Arvada and Broomfield
- University of Colorado Head Coach – 12 years
- Owner/Director of CU Tennis Camps & Clinics – 8 years
- Coached 31 Big 8 and Big XII All-Conference Players
- Big XII Conference Coach of the Year
- NCAA Central Region Coach of the Year
- Worked with over 400 top professional tennis players, including more than 35 current or former Grand Slam Champions on behalf of Babolat, Prince and PACIFIC tennis brands
As a player, Tom was a nationally ranked collegiate player. He played professional club tennis in Germany and Switzerland for 2 years. His best wins include beating David McPherson (ATP top 10 doubles player at the time) in singles and doubles in a German league match.
Away from the courts, Tom enjoys skiing, biking and spending time with his family. Tom can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-412-4822.
Assistant Tennis Pro
Spencer has been a member at the Broomfield Swim Tennis Club for 9 years. He graduated from Broomfield High School in 2017- Go Eagles! During his time there, he played four years of varsity singles and qualified for the Colorado State Tennis tournament at 3rd, 2nd, and 1st singles. He has competed in many USTA tournaments at the state and Intermountain levels, playing alongside some of the best prep players in the state. He also played varsity Basketball for Broomfield. The Broomfield Swim and Tennis youth tennis program was the first influence on his tennis career. He is looking forward to sharing his experiences with the next generation of Broomfield tennis. Spencer will be a sophomore at Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana this fall. He enjoys coaching, sports trivia, and works closely with the Special Olympics organization.