Tennis Director and Head Pro
Tom has played and coached players of all ages and ability levels over 25 years and across the world. His approach towards tennis is anchored on a solid foundation of basic skills & techniques, individualized game-styles, and a focus on competitive development as an athlete. Tom’s coaching and consulting background include:
- Senior Tennis Director of both the Life Time’s – Colorado Springs and Flatirons Clubs
- Owner/Director of Summit Tennis with locations in Arvada and Broomfield
- University of Colorado Head Coach – 12 years
- Owner/Director of CU Tennis Camps & Clinics – 8 years
- Coached 31 Big 8 and Big XII All-Conference Players
- Big XII Conference Coach of the Year
- NCAA Central Region Coach of the Year
- Worked with over 400 top professional tennis players, including more than 35 current or former Grand Slam Champions on behalf of Babolat, Prince and PACIFIC tennis brands
As a player, Tom was a nationally ranked collegiate player. He played professional club tennis in Germany and Switzerland for 2 years. His best wins include beating David McPherson (ATP top 10 doubles player at the time) in singles and doubles in a German league match.
Away from the courts, Tom enjoys skiing, biking and spending time with his family.