Established in 1958, the Broomfield Swim and Tennis Club is a private outdoor facility located in the heart of Broomfield, Colorado.
Established in 1958, the Broomfield Swim and Tennis Club is a private outdoor facility located in the heart of Broomfield, Colorado. Our club members take advantage of a full summer schedule of pool activities including: swim teams for ages 18 and under, swim lessons and clinics given by top instructors, daily lap swim times, or the chance to just kick back and relax poolside while enjoying a sunny day along the Front Range. Our tennis community is one of the most active in the Denver area. Tennis leagues, group tennis clinics, private and group tennis lessons from a experienced instructors, and ultra-social tennis mixers are just a few of the things that bring members to the club throughout the week. Our club organized tennis teams are for players of all skill levels and participate in USTA, CTA, and Junior Team Tennis Leagues.
Our facilities include:
- 6 lighted outdoor tennis courts
- A four lane 27-meter swimming pool with diving pool and slide
- Children’s wading pool
- 2 Pickle ball courts
- Snack shop
- Large gazebo with surrounding picnic areas and grills
- Firepit with Adirondack chairs and covered picnic tables
- Rainbow playground, new in 2020!
We invite you to stop by and learn more about how you can take advantage of all that Broomfield Swim and Tennis Club has to offer.
We currently have a waitlist for all membership types. There is a $100 nonrefundable waitlist fee to be placed on the waitlist. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Membership types and rates for 2023 are listed below. Please note that our Memberships run on a calendar year basis, so all Memberships must be renewed by February 1st each year regardless of when you join. Membership Dues and Initiation Fees are nonrefundable unless approved as an exception by the Board of Directors.
The Initiation Fee is required for a New Member or a former Member returning after a lapse in Membership.
- Single – One person.Only available to individuals age 21 and over.
- Family – An individual or couple, plus any children under the age of 26 residing in your household. Children may be biological, adopted or legal wards of the couple or individual.
- Grandparents – Grandparent(s) and their grandchildren under the age of 19. Grandchildren may be biological, adopted or legal wards of their children. Parents of grandchildren are not included in the membership. Senior rates do not apply to this membership level.
- Senior Single – One person 65 years or older
- Senior Couple – Married couple when both members are 65 years or older.
Single Senior – 65+
Senior Couple – both 65+
Equity Memberships: Requires a one-time fee of $100 per membership to purchase ownership of a BSTC Share Certificate, which grants the shareholder voting rights and the opportunity for BSTC Board participation. Equity members receive 5 free Guest Passes per year, plus an additional 5 Guest Passes when they attend the annual meeting in January. Guest passes expire on December 31st, at the end of each season.
Membership Add Ons: (May be added to a Family membership only)
- Caregiver – Family memberships can add childcare providers to their membership for a season. Caregiver can only visit while accompanying minor family members in their care.
- Extended Houseguest – Family memberships can add a houseguest to their membership for a season. Houseguest must be staying in the member’s house. Example is an exchange student or visiting friend/relative. Does not include local friends or local extended family.
$150.00/year per houseguest
Membership Payments: Payments can be made via the Member Portal. We currently accept Discover, Mastercard and VISA
OR mail a check to:
Broomfield Swim & Tennis Club
PO Box 63
Broomfield CO 80038
Guest Policy & Fees:
Members are welcome to invite guests to BSTC. Please keep in mind the following:
- Guests to BSTC must be accompanied by a Member at all times
- The Adult Guest Fee is $10 per visit, or $5 for children under the age of 17
- For our Events, the Guest Fee is $15. The fee for children under the age of 17 is $10
- Members may invite an unlimited number of guests over the course of a season. There is a max of 10 guests at any one time. See Parties and Rentals for more information
- Each individual guest is limited to 5 visits per season
- If the office is closed, please use the signs located on each tennis court gate. There you will find a QR code for Venmo and our Zelle information. Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will charge your account.
- All members must check in with the concierge or staff on duty for admittance each time they enter the club.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs and other pets must be on a leash at all times. Clean up after your pets. Pets prohibited in pool area. Failure to do so, and you will be asked to keep your pet at home.
- BSTC is a Non-Smoking facility. Please do not smoke anywhere on club grounds.
- The club is not responsible for loss, theft or damage of personal property left in the pool area, on club grounds or in parking lots.
- Lost & Found is in the pool area. Articles not claimed will be donated to charity each Friday.
- Bicycles must be parked on the bike pad and should be locked. The club is not responsible for theft.
Click here to view specific pool rules: Safety at the Pool
Click here to view BSTC current approved By-Laws: BSTC BY-LAWS
BSTC is governed by a Board of Directors who are elected for staggered two year terms at our annual meeting each year. We also have an outstanding management team!
Swim Team Coordinator
We are very fortunate to have one of our swim moms on our staff as our assistant. Lindsey can be reached at email@example.com with any of your swim team questions.
Coach Austin Crump
Tennis Director and Head Pro
Noah joined the community at Broomfield Swim and Tennis Club as Director of Tennis in 2019. He is the former Assistant Director of Tennis at Rocky Mountain Tennis Center in Boulder (2010-2017). Most recently, Noah was the Director of the High Performance Tennis Program, and Assistant Tennis Manager at Lifetime Athletic Club in Eden Prairie, Minnesota where he worked with top ranked Twin Cities players. Noah loves working with players of all levels from complete beginners all the way to the collegiate level. When Noah is not coaching or playing tennis, he loves taking advantage of the Colorado outdoors mountain biking, skiing, or hiking with his dog Frank.
Noah can be reached at 720-930-5804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Tennis Program Director
Stacie Bowman joins the staff at Broomfield Swim and Tennis Club bringing 20 years of professional coaching experience. She is the former Director of Adult Tennis at the Rocky Mountain Tennis Center. Stacie is a USPTA and USPTR certified professional. She is a former nationally ranked junior and collegiate player at Michigan State University. Stacie specializes in adult player development from beginners to competitive league and tournament players. Off the court, Stacie enjoys spending time with her family, two doggies, and hiking.
Stacie can be reached at email@example.com
Senior Staff Pro
The 2023 Board of Directors:
Newly elected for 2 year terms:
Jody Knaley – Swim Liaison
John Pepperdine – Assistant Treaurer
Dewey Remington – Assistant Tennis Liaison
Rachel Vue – Assistant Tennis Liaison
Andrew Wells – Facilities
With 1 year remaining on their terms:
Jill Bouck – Vice President
Marlene Evans – Secretary
Stacey Mari – Treasurer
Nick Muylle – Tennis Liaison
Don O’Brien – Tennis Open Sponsors
Chris Rising – President
- General Manager: Jenna Valenzuela firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tennis Director: Noah Sussman email@example.com
- Swim Director: Lindsey Bowdey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership: Meaghan Peters email@example.com
- Accounting: Heather Lamb firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult League Coordinator & Tennis Support Manager: Meaghan Peters email@example.com