Registration Deadline is April 18, 2023
This team-oriented program is for competitive players of all ages. Highlights include:
- Real matches, fun, and camaraderie with teammates and opponents from area clubs
- Develop competitive skills from drilling and game based practices
- Teams for all levels of competitive experience
- Must be able to serve, rally, and keep score
BSTC Registration Fee
Cost: Member $280/Non-member $350
There is an additional registration fee of $32 collected on TennisLink.
BSTC Registration fee includes team practices, a team hat, and an insulated team water bottle.
1. Contact the Director of Tennis for level recommendation or evaluation if player has never competed in organized tennis before.
2. Sign up for Junior Team Tennis on Club Automation at level.
3. Fill out player availability in Google Doc
4. Coordinator will send team number to player to register on TennisLink ($32 USTA Registration fee)
Contact: Noah.BSTC@gmail.com or 720-930-5804